This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hey ladies! hope you all had a lovely weekend! I've got a new tutorial up on the YT channel showing how to do a peeled paint resist using vaseline! super fun and so easy Ya'll!!!! Hope you like it!

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1358122761_2578_FT0_img_8874_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1358122762_2578_FT0_img_8879_.jpg[/img]

I will watch it right now!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great tutorial, the frame tued out great!

Wow…. What an awesome (for me NEW) technique!!! Love this and gonna give this a try. Thanks for this awesome video Miranda!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

How cool is this!!!!!! And so easy and so affordable (meaning that I already have everything I'll need 🙂 )
        Thanks, Miranda, gotta try this one out!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is soooo awesome, Miranda!!! Thanks!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Miranda, do you think this will work on paper?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful! I love this technique!

Glad you all liked it!!!!!! Yes Angelica it should work just fine on paper! maybe try a scrap piece first! You can dry it to speed it up and keep the paper from warping. love ya gals!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

How neat, so pretty!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What I want to know is…WHO SCRAPS WITH VASELINE? I mean seriously honey…where do you come up with this stuff?! It's fantastic!!!

IKR???!!!!!!! She is a little miss genius!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That she is!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I totally agree!!!

haha i use vaseline for everything LOL even my hair!!! bahaha! you all are the best! thank you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.