Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Pen nibs

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I know what pen nibs are, but what do we do with them in the kit??? There is not pen to use them with. The kit is awesome, and my mind is whirrling!!!

I'm not sure what I'll do with them either Big Mimi..but my wheels are tuing!

Snagg1
      Send PM

You use them with your ink pads, as well as mists and stuff.

Take a nib, and take an ink pad. Roll your nib on the ink pad. It will absorb the ink. Now you can color with it! These work really well with mists too!!

Does that help?

oh!!! Good idea…..Ok, Lil'Mimi….let's get busy coloring!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hey Deb, if you look closely the nibs have words engraved on them and they are flat on the back for easy adhering.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

LOL, those pen nibs! I thought she meant the Ranger nibs that came in the tech kit! LMAO!!!! My bad.

Sorry Deb *giggle* You meant the metal Timmy Nibs. oops. I put one on altered box that you'll see on reveal day.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Debbie, they are just used as an embellishment. I just glued them to my page…hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh!!!! Glad I came back to look for more ideas! I have used the coloring nibs, but not the metal Timmy nibs. They are like the lightbulbs in the kit…..just use them where ever! Glad I didn't try and roll them in my distress pad! :p

OMG, You are so funny. I've been reading for an hour now, and my husband came upstairs to see if I am watching smtg on tv

LMAO Lisa! I was already thinking..how the hell do those metal Timmy nibs absorb the ink!?!
            Hilarious!!!

LOL, those pen nibs! I thought she meant the Ranger nibs that came in the tech kit! LMAO!!!! My bad.

Sorry Deb *giggle* You meant the metal Timmy Nibs. oops. I put one on altered box that you'll see on reveal day.

When is reveal day? Is it late due to the camp this month?

I saw a post that it would be June 7….not too long now.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Yup, reveal is on the 7th. I was already for today, but it will have to wait another few days.

Umm Lisa, what about a sneaky peeky of the LO? Ya know just to keep hungry minds going until then!!! Lol ;)

Snagg1
                Send PM

I gave a few sneaks in the kit thread! ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.