Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Petaloo Sneak Peek

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

/

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I like the darjeeling ones, the others not so much especially after seeing Prima's!. I hope they come out with more, better ones than this?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love love the darjeeling flwrs. The others are ok, nothing special.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oh my!! The Darjeeling flowers are simply stunning!!! I'm with the girls on the other…nothing too special

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Are they coming out with any vines? The last ones we got were really nice!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Ditto and Ditto…….. But he Darjeeling are awesome!!!!

I'm not loving them, they look like something we can make ourselves.

I agree!

Dittox3

Hmmmm…I like Prima's better.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I like Prima tool……but I do like the Darjeeling ones they are sweet colors !

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

its says the Darjeeling ones are designed to match the G45 papers BUT yet one of the layouts is Basic Grey Curio LMAO

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

its says the Darjeeling ones are designed to match the G45 papers BUT yet one of the layouts is Basic Grey Curio LMAO

I noticed that too Shona and thought that's kind of a faux pas!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Pretty!! BBBUUTTTT, they don't make me drool like Prima!

I like the Darjeeling collection.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.