Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Petaloo Summer 2013 Sneaks

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

http://yourscrapbooksupply.typepad.com/yourscrapbooksupply/2013/07/petaloo-summer-cha-2013-holiday-flowers.html

LOVING those little berry sprigs. I love the meshy texture they've been using.

Oooooo! More textured flowers and now textured poinsettias!! WANT those!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love the little baby flowers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Those look good! Why are we looking at Christmas stuff now? Ugh, that bugs me to no end!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Those look good! Why are we looking at Christmas stuff now? Ugh, that bugs me to no end!

It sucks- I can't stand seeing Christmas stuff in stores starting NOW.

It's the retail world cycle…. back to school is in stores right now, soon to be followed by Christmas & Halloween (with a tiny amount of fall & Thanksgiving, primarily @ grocery stores).

Yeah, it is a cycle alright. I do love Christmas, but over the past couple years it has started to suck for me, so now I really can't stand Christmas stuff out so early. Let me at least enjoy summer!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well I like their Christmas line better than some of the ones I've seen but I'm like you guys, I hate seeing Christmas stuff already. When I was in Walmart the other day and they had all the back to school stuff on I was Jeez the kids just got out of school a week ago! I think it gets worse every year with stores putting out seasonal stuff so early.

love the little flowers!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Me likey the flowers.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Love. Totally love!!!!

love too!

<3 these flowers – all of them!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ditto!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Botanica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.