Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Photo Printer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Do you have one that you love? I'm in the market to get a new one. I only want one that is photo-specific, and can print different sizes. I'm fine with the largest being 4X6. I was looking at the Canon Selphy, so if you have that one, I'd love to hear what you think of it.

I keep hearing Epson takes the cake but don't have it.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, I decided on the Canon Selphy. I went to Best Buy last night to get it. When my scrap area is clean, I will set it up and play. My Epson was pretty good, but it was so expensive for ink. I'm hoping the Canon will be better. I bought a box of ink and paper and it had 108 papers and three carts- no sure how great of a deal that is yet. If it really prints out 108 with the three carts, then it will be significantly cheaper than the Epson.

Rae,

I've owned a Canon Selphy for a couple of years, and I really love it. The only problem is, the paper can be hard to find. But, I found a place on line that keeps it in stock here. The price and shipping is pretty reasonable.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Regina! I'm hoping to hear good things about them.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I love my Epson, but it is pretty high maintenance when it comes to ink.
            Good luck with the new printer, Rae.

I have an HP that will print up to 13 wide, which I love!!! But I don't use it to print most of my potos. I just wait for a killer deal @ Walgreens and submit a pile of photos then. I do print the occasional photo for a specific project, especially if I want a larger size. I love the HP because the ink is reasonable, lasts a long time, and I can print off digital elements (or even fully digi pages if I ever get around to really leaing PSE and using the digi kits I've been collecting).

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I tend to print out my photos one at a time as I decide on which to scrap, so the bulk thing just won't work for me. I really only need to change the carts maybe twice a year tops, so it's not that bad.
              But I've never stopped the Snapfish popup that I get when I upload from my camera, thinking that someday, I'll give it a try.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.