Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Photo when posting in forums

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm still a newbie (and as I've said before, technically challenged), so bear with me…. How do you get the photo in your profile show up beside your forum posts? I uploaded a photo to my profile page yesterday, but I just posted something in the forum and my photo didn't show up beside the post – what am I missing or doing wrong?

Thank you!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Are you adding your pic to your profile, or to your avitar? The avitar is further down on your profile page. Try resizing the pic really small. Hope that helps!

I'm still a newbie (and as I've said before, technically challenged), so bear with me…. How do you get the photo in your profile show up beside your forum posts? I uploaded a photo to my profile page yesterday, but I just posted something in the forum and my photo didn't show up beside the post – what am I missing or doing wrong?

Thank you!!!!

Go to Picnik.com to resize pics to put here. I think it's the easiest site to do resizing. You want your pics resized to 700X700…or there abouts. Otherwise, the upload file will be too big. No help here getting your AVI loaded on Swirlydoos. I had the hardest time myself. There should be a tutorial somewhere that will help. Sorry….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I would also add try resizing in photobucket. It was the only way I could get my avi to work.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks ladies – I got it now. I didn't realize it was my avitar that needed to be updated (I told you I was technically challenged! I have successfully uploaded a photo of the Dakota half of dylananddakota – can't get a picture of the two of them together, as they just barely tolerate each other… Thanks again!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I also resize in Picnik but i size to 550×550 or 600×600

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Another Lisa, what do you know. You will be known from here on out as LisaM.

Yeah! another cat lady..love your avi

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yes, there seem to be a lot of Lisa(s) on this site – popular name! If it becomes too confusing, or another LisaM shows up, you can always call me Caralisa, which is my actual full name. My parents named me Caralisa but always called me Lisa – go figure. I am quite content to be referred to by either name…whatever you ladies think is the easiest…

Snagg1
                    Send PM

[quote]

Yes, there seem to be a lot of Lisa(s) on this site – popular name! If it becomes too confusing, or another LisaM shows up, you can always call me Caralisa, which is my actual full name. My parents named me Caralisa but always called me Lisa – go figure. I am quite content to be referred to by either name…whatever you ladies think is the easiest…
                    [/quote]

How about Savage #166?! LOL Welcome Lisa, from LisaV!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]
                      [quote]

[/quote]

How about Savage #166?! LOL Welcome Lisa, from LisaV!!
                      [/quote]

Savage #166 works for me! Love it!! Do you guys remember the band Blind Melon from the 90's who sang the song No Rain – they had a video with a girl who was dressed in a bee costume and she didn't fit in anywhere – at the end of the video she found a bunch of other bees who welcomed her – that's how I feel about Swirlydoos – I've found my fellow bees (or in our case – savages).

Snagg1
                        Send PM

awww…..(((hugs)))

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

she likes us, she really likes us!!!!!

Okay, I am going to start giving all the Lisa's numbers…LOL.

Welcome!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Can I be Thing #1? LOL

Awe, from one fellow bee to another..welcome LisaM!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.