Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Photoshop Elements magazine

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

A couple months back LisaN mentioned a website,Photoshop Elements Techniques, [link]http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/[/url]
      that has some free stuff and a subscription area. They also have a semi-monthly magazine called, appropriately, Elements. I got my first issue today and love it already as the first thing I came to was how to get rid of the red in my skin and hair. That's the one thing I still didn't like about this picture that Lisa and I have edited.

Here's Lisa edit where she brought out details in the mtns.

dick%20maggi%20denali%20lisa%20enhanced.jpg

And here's after I corrected for the red in our faces. It was really an easy fix, but only if you know how to do it! The instructions were given in a step by step manner with illustrations. I still have a bit of red in my hair but with editing it was looking kind of gray, I'll take red over gray any day!! LOL! So if you're a reading junky, you might want to take a look at this.

dick%20maggi%20denali%20lisa%20enhanced%20copy.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Cool…definately a tip i need to lea..the link is not working for me?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I just fixed the link, took me a minute to get it right!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow Maggi!!! I subscribe to Photoshop Magazine and have leaed a whole lot from it. So I too, would recommend the one for elements!! Awesome edit getting the red out!!

Great job Maggi!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, I am SOOOO going to look into that!!!
            Great edit!!!

So going to look into this…thanks Maggi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.