Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques pic of vines with swirls that I drew by hand

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

i love the way the vine looked on the sketch this month, so i drew it by hand, i did not have any files that looked like the ones on the sketch, so i made one.

so here they are, i drew it once then i scan and flipped it for a reverse look too. Feel free to use if you like. I printed it on card stock to cut out, worked great.

ok files did not take, here they are again

ok trying again

files looks not so great, i had to change it, will try and make it better
    [img:width=266&height=448]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280006309_18_FT15077_vines_1_gif.gif[/img]

That's great. I made an SVG file from your sketch. Don't know how to post it, but if you will send me a PM with your email addy, I'll send you the file.

Thanks for your art work….

I have a good file of my own, but it is not a format I can post. Glad you can use it.

TFS, Erin!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Cool beans Erin!! TFS!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Erin, that is amazing! tfs, too! I will be using this!

Erin, that is wonderful!!! I may have to use this!! Thanks!! TFS!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awesome Erin!! TFS!!
        I've tried to hand draw…and…nooo!!! LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks!!!

THANKS!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Erin, OMG, they're beautiful!!!!! Thanks so very much!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.