This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

For all of you Pinterest folk, you can now Pin Swirlydoos blog to your page!!!  Check it out when you get a chance and Pin us!

Thanks!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

cool

i !heart Pinterest!

I just got started! ;D

great place for inspiration, and recipies, i find.

Joined quite some time ago and love it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

uhmm what in the heck is that??? Have I been hiding in my dungeon THAT long? eeks!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hey you! How's Califoia? You have to check out pinterest. I just started. 🙂

uhhhhh….I need a tut on Pin…I've been in the dungeon with Krissy! :O

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Pinterest is wonderful for finding lots of ideas and inspiration. It's pretty addicting though.

People pin things they like and then you can see their pins and re-pin if you like them also. The quickest way to become a member is to have someone who is already a member, invite them. So if any of you need an invitation, just send your email to me in a PM and I will invite you!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Is this something I want to play? Let me know more please. Low tech?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Connie, Pinterest calls itself an online pin board and that's exactly what it is. When you sign up, you download a Pin button to your tool bar. Then, when you're browsing the inteet and see something you like, you can pin it and add it to your own personal pinboard that you have already set up when you became a member.

You can also go directly to pinterest.com and view everything that everyone's been pinning and repin to your own board if you see something you like. It's very easy – not too technical. You can go to pinterest.com and check it out without signing up. If you click on the everything tab you will be able to see all the different categories of stuff. I'm always checking out the DYI and Crafts section.

You'll also see a Request an Invitation button and that's how you sign up (there's no cost) but people have been saying it takes too long for pinterest to sign them up, so that's why I said send me a request and I'll invite you as a friend. You get signed up quicker that way.

And one last thing….Pinterest is very addicting…you can spend a lot of time on the computer looking at one cool thing after another….just sayin'. LOL

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thanks Linda, I would like to check it out.

Pinterest is wonderful for finding lots of ideas and inspiration. It's pretty addicting though.

People pin things they like and then you can see their pins and re-pin if you like them also. The quickest way to become a member is to have someone who is already a member, invite them. So if any of you need an invitation, just send your email to me in a PM and I will invite you!

I wanna play. [email protected] Deborah Young Hope that will get me an invitation. Thanks!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

I wanna play. [email protected] Deborah Young Hope that will get me an invitation. Thanks!!!
                      [/quote]

I've sent you an invite!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.