Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Pink Paislee Toot and some cash to boot

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I won a Pink Paislee contest, $50, and a feature at Pink Paislee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's my inteet scream for those of you still sleeping – because NOONE in my house is sleeping anymore)

I entered a Halloween contest and made an altered art thingy. I woke up this moing to find it had won.
    My blog has the project.

http://scrap-escape.blogspot.com/

Shoring up my shopping list now so I can start my on-line ordering. So excited.

Snagg1
      Send PM

YAY!!!!! That's huge! Congratulations Jen!! What'cha gonna buy..huh, huh….what'cha gonna buy???????

totally friggen cool!!!!!

and cash as well
      you go girl!

Thanks – I am going to buy some Timmy stains I think – a lot of them. 🙂

I only have 3 right now and I love the ones I have.

I have to go to gooodwill and find more things to alter. It was fun and only my second altered art thingy. The first was for one of Peggy's challenges last year.

LOVE IT!! Huge! ;D That is a fantastic closet!

OOHHHH Get the stains!!! AAAHHHH!!

I have 15 of them and I love them all!

Love your spooky project! Congratulations on the win!!! Have fun spending the moola!

Ohhhh How AWESOME girl!!!! Congratulations and enjoy your shopping!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Jen, I saw this earlier this moing and screamed on your blog. Allow me to repeat myself: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
        Seriously, that piece is totally, deliciously awesome!!!!!!!

Thanks folks. Good thing my skeletons CANNOT talk. They'd say some crazy arse stuff.

Lol Jen, BIG huge congrats!!! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is so awesome Jen!!! Huge congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome news Jen!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

How exciting – Congrats

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yay! Congrats and well-deserved, that's an awesome altered art thingy 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.