Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Playing With Steampunk

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I went to deviantart.com and downloaded a ton of brushes and found some neat backgrounds too. Check out what I did. I found the background which had the clocks, but I added some gears, wings, and the hearts along with an extracted photo of Tyler. It's pretty much a digi layout, but I thought I would print it as a larger photo and scrap it soon

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oops here is the pic

[img:width=576&height=792]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279842743_2_FT14107_new_background.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

SHUT UP!!!! This is beyond awesome!!!! How did you do this? photoshop?? OMG Mandy this is so cool!!

Very nice…I have been collecting myself!! Great job Mandy!!

OH…I love her wings!!

AWESOME job Mandy!!!!! I LOVE her outfit and the wings are a great touch! The background is fabulous! Love it!

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Very cool!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love it!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow, Mandy!!!!! Awesome!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks girls….. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

SHUT UP!!!! This is beyond awesome!!!! How did you do this? photoshop?? OMG Mandy this is so cool!!

lol…. I did this with Photoshop, but like I said I just got all the goodies and pieced them together.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

OH…I love her wings!!

I really wanted to find some mechanical wings or metal, but I couldn't find any, so if you come across some or know where to get them let me know.

[quote]
                    OH…I love her wings!!

I really wanted to find some mechanical wings or metal, but I couldn't find any, so if you come across some or know where to get them let me know.
                    [/quote]

Go to google, and google Steampunk and click images….some really cool gears and metal stuff came up yesterday when I was looking. I thought of you. I should have saved it….da! I do it next time….

Thought this was cool….

OOPS….lost it… but check out google images. There are tons…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.