Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Playing with Vintage Fae

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I rediscovered some larger photos when digging through pictures last night, and plan on scrapping them on Vintage Fae…. colors work well together. Here's the first one (it's in the gallery as well). Pulled out the embossed doily paper and ran Distress Stain over it to get the color I wanted, then punched and layered. And I did use those flocking rubons as an accent on the bottom! I ended up moving the layers down just a bit before framing it, but didn't take another picture after the shifting.

[img:width=600&height=574]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312554128_774_FT0_p1110801a.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, Monica, that is just totally, absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & the flocking flocking is perfect!!!!

You're not kidding about the flocking being flocking flocking… but it does look cool once it's on the page. ;)

Monica! I love your LO…..Truly like the background and the colors….Great job!

Beauitful, Monica! Love how the resist paper came out and that photo is awesome!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

You're not kidding about the flocking being flocking flocking… but it does look cool once it's on the page. ;)

I agree. I'm actually inspired to try using it more. It's just that it's SUCH a pain to apply properly. But, then, I've never been the RubOn Queen, I usually mess up.

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

And Peggy…. when I went to put the flocking rubons away I noticed that a piece had stuck to the backing that it came with, so now i have to figure out how to fix that before I can use the da things on another layout. Grrrrr

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Monica beautiful!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

You all can keep those flocking rub-ons!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Monica that is just stunning!!!

Thank you, ladies!

Snagg1
                Send PM

It is beautiful The question is will you use the Flocking Rubons again? By choice that is if its a requirement for a challenge thats a bit different.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

What a gorgeous pic monica! and you background paper looks amazing. love the way you have made it look.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.