I rediscovered some larger photos when digging through pictures last night, and plan on scrapping them on Vintage Fae…. colors work well together. Here's the first one (it's in the gallery as well). Pulled out the embossed doily paper and ran Distress Stain over it to get the color I wanted, then punched and layered. And I did use those flocking rubons as an accent on the bottom! I ended up moving the layers down just a bit before framing it, but didn't take another picture after the shifting.
And Peggy…. when I went to put the flocking rubons away I noticed that a piece had stuck to the backing that it came with, so now i have to figure out how to fix that before I can use the da things on another layout. Grrrrr