Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Please help!! Counter height seating

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Ladies! I've stalked this forum for awhile now, want to first say you all are fabulous!! the talent is amazing!

I'm in the process of redoing my craft room. We have put in some cabinets and countertops. Well, it didn't dawn on me until the last minute that DUH… i'll need new seating. For those of you who have a counter height space, what type of chair do you use? I'd love to find something reasonably priced without sacrificing style and most importantly comfort.

please I've been googling like crazy and have come up with nothing… so I'm tuing to the pros!
    http://craftmacaroni.blogspot.com/

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm no help; I use my DR table 🙁 (
      Just wanted to say welcome & that I just took a peek at your blog; your projects are awesome!!!!

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Laura i use a cushioned drafting chair. It can be raised or lowered depending on where you're doing your crafting. I think I got it at Office Depot

Sorry…no help here. I have a desk that I scrap on….But, I did visit your blog. I love your mini! So beautiful!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to the Swirlydoos! I'm no help either, but that is because I like to stand.

Kim that chair looks really neat. Love the pink!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.