Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Please help! Gallery Uploading

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    Can someone please help me urgently, I need to upload my latest project for the Ultimate Challenge, I have searched each page for a upload icon or something similar and just cant find it. Thank you so much. I know it will probably be something so obvious………. sigh Gail

Gail, DO you want to upload your photo from your computer or via Photobucket?

I upload my pictures to Photobucket (no larger that 600×600) and then copy the IMG code and paste it right here into your textbox.

I hope this helps.

Hi there Paulien, thanks for your reply, I dont use photo bucket so would be uploading from computer. Isnt there just a button that I press?!!
    thx
    Gail

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi Gail,
      The photo that you upload can be no larger than 600×600. Once you get the size set, then you need to log into the gallery, there is an upload button at the top. You will need to select the correct album to upload your photo too.

Did you have problems loading your project last week??

Hi there Lisa,
      I have pm you about my problems with uploading. I am getting worried as I truly cannot find the place to upload. 🙁 ((
      Thanks
      PS I have uploaded to my Scrapbook.com profile and to my Facebook profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.