Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff popping in to say HI!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hello everyone! Been a long time and a lot has happened since I was last here. Won't get into it all, just missing you all and thinking about you! Looking around and seeing some beautiful projects and some new faces!! I am almost getting ready to start think seriously about maybe trying to do some scrapping. I think I need to try to get my scrap on before I try to come back on the team. We'll see how that goes, last time not so good!! lol! Anyway, Hello everyone!!!

Hi, Robin! It is so good to see you! We have missed you around here! Hope you are back scrapping soon!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi robin, I sure hope ou are able to get back itch us really soon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh my gosh Maggie… LOL …. I just can't resist … is Kathy pouring that wine down your throat again? LOL.

Hi Robin!!!!!!!!! So good to see you pop in. And I can't wait to see your beautiful projects again. I've been thinking a lot of you and I hope that life's is tuing for the better. Big HUG!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Robin, I've missed you so much! I'm glad that things are tuing back around at last and that you'll be back inspiring us again!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

Oh my gosh Maggie… LOL …. I just can't resist … is Kathy pouring that wine down your throat again? LOL.
              [/quote]

TeeHee…sounds like it to me!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hope to see you back soon Robin! Hope you are settled in your new house and ready to start scrapbooking soon!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hi, Robin! Hope things are going well. We want you back!!!!! 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Robin, hope to see you here soon…hugs!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Robin! Good to see you! {{hugs}}

We'll be here girl.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hi Robin, so good to see you pop in!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Hi Robin!!! Good to see you!!! Hope you come back soon!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Hi Robin!You are missed!

Hi Robin…I've missed your lovely work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.