Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Posting Pictures to Forums and Gallery

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Am I the only one who just cannot seem to post anything at all?

My AVI and only 1 picture posted, then nothing. I can't seem to get the site to upload a link from my computer and the gallery does not provide any option for posting from Photbucket.

For those of you who have had success with photobucket, how???
    I did not have any problems before the siege.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't see an option for photobucket either. I think it has to be direct from you pc. Did you check to make sure your file size isn't too large?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Jen, there is a configuration problem with the gallery. Since the weekend alot of us cannot upload. I don't think it's your pics. I pm'd krissy and she is working on it

I don't use Photobucket…don't like it.. I use Picnik

Picnik is soooo fun to play in……

but I did use photobucket to get my avi up……..all by myself….
      LOL….
      sorta..
      with lots of looking for tips on here from all the swirly girlies…..
      🙂 🙂 🙂

I used Photobucket for my avi but nothing else.

Interesting..the gallery let me upload to the altered projects album but it still won't let me upload to the picture galleries

The great thing is that in a short time, this will all be just a fading nightmare for Krissy.

i certainly hope so!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, well, I won't even try uploading to the gallery right now then.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm wondering how I get my profile pic to show up when I make a reply?

Barbara

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

This took me several tries at the beginning…
            First, you want to save your picture in Photo Bucket and make sure that the image is really tiny. (I have mine cropped and reduced to 89×100 px.) Okay, once it's edited and saved, click on the direct link box undeeath. This will copy the code.
            Back to Swirlydoos, at the top right of the page, click on settings and then scroll down to avatar. In the first box, marked Use remote avatar, right-click and paste.
            Scroll down to the very bottom and click on save changes.

I do hope that this helps. If not, you may want to PM LisaV, our DT coordinator. She's guaranteed to get you in!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thank you Peggy, I will give it a try…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.