Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Posts not being counted

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi..my posts have not been counted in the forum for a couple of months now. I think it counts a few and then stops for a week or so. I don't know if it is just w/my posts or a glitch with the system. Thought the tech people would like to know.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'm going to test mine right now

Snagg1
          Send PM

Snagg1
            Send PM

Mine seems to be working right now. You know what…..I'll bet your posts went to Peggy. How welse would she get over 10,000!!!

Seriously though, hopefully Herman can look into it and see if there is a glitch.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thanks Lisa!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Mine seems to be working right now. You know what…..I'll bet your posts went to Peggy. How welse would she get over 10,000!!!

Seriously though, hopefully Herman can look into it and see if there is a glitch.

LOL!! You make a good point Lisa!! Hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

LOL!! You make a good point Lisa!! Hehee!!
                  [/quote]

****CHOMP!!!!!*****

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LMAO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.