Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Prayers are answered….

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Prayers are indeed answered. It may take awhile, but they are answered. I have been invited to attend my oldest granddaughter's fourth birthday party tomorrow. It's the first birthday that I will get to help celebrate. It's taken four years to get to this place, and I have to admit that I am more than nervous about going. I haven't spoken to my DIL in all this time. Our last conversation wasn't very pleasant to say the least. I just pray that things go well.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, how wonderful, have a great time!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Just relax Debbie and enjoy the moment. I am sure there will be more in the future.

Snagg1
          Send PM

How exciting Debbie!! Remember, you are there for your DGD, and not your DIL. Take the high road, then swear like a trucker all the way home.

You may be surprised, and it might go really well. Good luck!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oh yes have a great time with you GD 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Think postive Debbie it will go beautifully!!!

LOL! Swear like a trucker! That is just too funny! The party is at a private swimming/tennis club. The location is intimidating enough for me since there is no way I'm getting into a bathingsuit in public!!! And….my ex and his wife will be there too!!! Oh, my! This is going to be very interesting!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL! Swear like a trucker! That is just too funny! The party is at a private swimming/tennis club. The location is intimidating enough for me since there is no way I'm getting into a bathingsuit in public!!! And….my ex and his wife will be there too!!! Oh, my! This is going to be very interesting!!!

Debbie, just wear some pretty summer dress that highlights your inner and outer beauty (that we see here) and you will SHINE!!! Like the others have said it's all about your dgd for the day. Remember, nothing or no one intimidates the BEAST!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

as long as you dont fart like a trucker eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww lol

Fabulous! That is good news! 🙂

Enjoy the day with your dgd and don't worry about anything else!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

as long as you dont fart like a trucker eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww lol

OMG, Shona! LOL!

How wonderful, Debbie! Have a really great time!…and that's right, it's all about your DGD!

I'm going to keep repeating….no farting….no farting! Hopefully I can act like a lady! My DD and my DGD are going too. I'm sure it will be ok….Maybe my son will tell his wife not to hit me! LOL! My DIL intimidates me….and she is one of the few people that do….but she's meaner than me! Update tomorrow!

Everything will go wonderfully, Debbie! Sounds like maybe your DIL has the problem, not you! I think you're a sweetheart 🙂

I called a dear friend tonight and asked him for some friendly advice on how I should act. He basically said what my Sisters told me….Be there for my granddaughter and don't fart! (He didn't really say the farting part! LOL!!) It's after midnight, and I'm wide awake….I need to go to Wally World…..may just go in the moing now. Excuse me while I babble on and on……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.