Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Prayers need for my fear

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I got a new doctor last week and oh my. I had a Mammigram and today they called and want me to come back and have another one with a radiologist. Pretty scary since my right breast has been hurting. On Friday I am having a chemical stress test on my heart and next week a sleep apnea test. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea about 20 years ago and could not use the machine with my chlosterfobia. Sorry to rattle on but pretty scared and would love prayers to help my fear and trust God and know that he is in control. TY

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Of course, Kathy!!!! Prayers that all tests come out well with you.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hugs!! I will pray everything goes well!

I will keep you in my prayers!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hygs & prayers

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending you lots of prayers, Kathy! (HUGS)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Prayers and BIG HUGS that all the test will tu out well

Sending you hugs and prayers Kathy!!!!

Praying for you Kathy, that you get a diagnosis, because often times it the not knowing and the continous testing that is the worst. Also praying that the chemical stress test goes smoothly for you – I've had two and they can be rough.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Kathy I'm praying all of your tests go fine, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Sending prayers Kathy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.