Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Prayers needed

This topic contains 55 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

DH was recovering so well & had a setback. Yesterday his legs gave out & it took forever to find an able bodieed man to help me get him in bed. Last night fever & confusion. He rolled out of the bed this moing & my friends came over & 3 of us finally got him in bed. After arguing I called 911 and just got home – he is now in ICU. his BP kept dropping (he has been having low blood sugar too – which is highly unusual for him) & he has an infection and going into renal failure. They do not know where the infection is.

He is still in serious condition, but stable & I was told to go home & get some food & rest. I'm sure they would like to see what I look like with clean hair & makeup too, LOL. Although this situation is not funny, the things he was saying all day in the ER had my friends & I in stitches. Like: He thought I was a hooker among the weirdest other coments. It was either laugh or cry & I cried enough yersterday.

If I don't respond, it is because I am away from the computer.

Thinks swirly family.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you…

ohhhhhhh really bad news Joy. Prayers for recover and health and strength.

Oh Joy, so sorry that your husband has had a setback. I will pray for recovery and to give you strength in your time of need. My prayers are with you both…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

My prayers are with you. I pray he gains strength and stability to be move out of ICU and home quickly

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Joy, I am so sorry, I will say special prayers for you both.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am so sorry. 🙁 I will be thinking of you and your family.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I'm so, so sorry for this setback. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I am sorry Joy…will be thinking of your family

thinking of you both…HUGS

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ah Joy, big hugs to you and prayers for your family.

Joy, will say some prayers for him, his doctors, and you. Hang in there.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Joy, I am so sorry… My prayers are going out to you, your husband, and your entire family…

Joy I'm so sorry about this setback. Hopefully your DH will be on the mend soon{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

(((((((((((hugs to you my friend))))))))))))) My prayers are with you and your husband. May God give you both strength and healing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.