Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Prayers please for my daughter.

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am so frightened and sad right now for my daughter. After struggling with tinnitus and dizziness all month, an MRI scan has shown she has a lesion on her brain. My heart HURTS. She was so excited about leaving for school in a couple of weeks and now her dreams are unravelling and coming apart at the seams.

I'm kind of numb right now. She faces more testing now, as they try to determine what this is… A brain tumor, MS, or something else. It's very hard trying to show only strength and optimism to family and friends when I am just devastated inside. Thank you for letting me unburden myself here.

I would be so grateful for your prayers.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Linda, I am sending up some prayers for your daughter and for you and will continue to pray for good results.

And of course, please come and unburden and vent here whenever you need to. I realize that our hugs are virtual, but our ears and our sympathy are real.

{{{HUGS}}} to you now and whenever you need them…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thank you SO much Peggy.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Linda I am so sorry. Praying it is nothing too serious
            {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Oh, Linda! Sending up prayers for you and your daughter!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Linda – big hugs to you. My prayers go up for your daughter, yourself and the rest of your family. {{}}

SO sorry, that is very scary! 🙁 Prayers!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

This is devastating, Linda. We are here for you. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hugs to you Linda and your daughter. Prayers that it is nothing serious. I know every case is different, but I had a brain tumor removed 3 months before my wedding. We are coming up on our 18th anniversary in 2 weeks.

We are here for you.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh Linda, I'm so sadden to hear this. Sending lots of prayers to your family. ((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thank you so much everyone. Kim, that is so up-lifting to hear. Thank you. I saw a card a while back that said Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. I keep chanting this to myself daily.

Oh Linda, I am so sad to hear this. Our kids mean everything in the world to us and when you get news like this it is so frightening.
                      Kim is right. All cases are different. My brothers best friend had his first seizure when he was 17 years old. An MRI showed a lesion that tued out to be an AVM. That is where the veins and arteries are twisted and tangled in a spot. He is 47 years old, in great health and has had only 5 seizures since his very first, with the last being 10 years ago. He lives a normal life.
                      I will pray that it isn't serious and that she can get her life back on track and live her dreams.
                      I will also pray for strength for you. And remember, You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. {{{{hugs}}}}

Will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh Linda, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your daughter and the rest of your family. (((((((( BIG HUGS ))))))))

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

So sorry Linda that you are having to go through this, our children are our everything and my heart aches for you.. Will be keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts that everything tus out ok. Keep your head up… Hugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.