Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Prep for our first lesson

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ladies, we need to do some prep before our first lesson. This won't take you too long, but it will be very helpful in leaing how to use your camera.

I want you to sit down with your camera and your manual. You need to read the manual cover to cover. Pay close attention to where all the buttons are located on your camera and all the functions associated with them. You camera manual is your got to guide. I carry mine in my camera bag all the time.

If you can't find your manual, you should be able to go to the manufacturer website and download it there.

Once completed, come back to this thread and tell us something new you leaed about your camera. I also want to know what your goals are for your photography skills.

Happy reading. I can't wait to get started.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Rrrrrread a manual?
        Oh, lord, okay, I'll dig it out.
        Of course it's not with my camera; I don't know why. That's actually a good idea.

HOMEWORK????? It's Christmas vacation, and us retired folk have naps to take after all that activity. OK, I'll read the damn thing.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Lol! Read a manual, I know how boring, but hey, might as well lea what the heck those other settings do !shy

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the manual!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've read my manual several times and lea something new every time. Totally worth it! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hmmmm…. ok….. WHERE did I put the manual?????? Off to search! LOL.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

well I had read mine when I first got it, but I re-read most of it and I always lea something new….this time I didn't realize there was an eye cover ON my strap! lol

My goal for this year is to lea more about manual exposure to get some different effects on my photography. I've relied mostly on the auto settings of my camera and know it has way more potential….

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Read the Manual….I am considering becoming a DROP-OUT

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420061053_36_FT254691_rolling_on_the_floor_1.gif[/img]

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

We don't do drop outs!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

That's right, Barbara. Pull out that manual and get busy!

I can't read anything until after this weekend! All of the kids and grandkids will be here until Sunday! Yippee! I guess I will have to do make-up work! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Have a Wonderful time with your family Cheryl…how Fun!
                            I will be Happily reading my manual…

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Must have missed this one! Can I join in please – I really want to get to grips with my camera in 2015. Got my manual !lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.