Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Prepare to have your mind blown – LARGE craft table CHEAP!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

width=640

You can get this sucker for seriously – less than $150.00!!!    Check this out!

http://theivycottageblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-large-work-table.html?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I WISH I had the space for this!

This is so awesome!

OMG…. I want it – I want it – I want it….. Da…. I need a bigger house or one of the girls have to move out.

I can't remember where I saw this before but YES a real dream table!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow awesome price, I'd love to have room for that table. Paulien you are too funny, when is one of your daughters moving out? LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I WISH I had the space for this!

you and me both !!!!!

Yeah, I have always loved that huge table, but man, you have to have a huge room first! I don't think it would fair too well on the lawn.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm thinking she has it in her garage!!! definitely wouldn't work in Florida

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Wow!!!!!! Too bad about no space, that table is awesome!!!!!

That table is awesome and that room is HUGE! Even when my son moves out I don't think there will be enough room for that table:(

this would be so awesome!!!! i only have room for a desk. lol hopefully someday!

What a dreamtable!!!!

I so want this!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

We started talking about this organization stuff back in January, and I am slowly, slowly, working my way towards being organized. LOL Here is what my husband and I created, using Krissy's picture as inspiration. I picked up shelving units from Michaels as they came on sale, and a couple of desk tops from Ikea.

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354460092_550_FT159290_019.jpg[/img]

It's about 4' wide by 6-1/2' long. Lots of working room and storage space. I love it.

Then I tucked a couple of those Expedit drawer units undeeath. I can pull them out if I need more working space. They work really great and they are just perfect for storing ribbon and punches in!

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354460263_550_FT159290_020.jpg[/img]

This is the other side that faces the wall..

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354460420_550_FT159290_001.jpg[/img]

In its' former life with some merry bachelors, this room was a recreation room with a pool table, so there is a nice big light that hangs over the desk (my pool table lol). The former owners would be shocked if they saw this room now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.