Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements PRIMA ArtVenture 2014 and winter CHA Access!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      Join Swirlydoos in attending the 2014 Prima ArtVenture, and then the Winter CHA trade show in Anaheim, CA!

name=13e23779da2fc598_ACCOUNT.IMAGE.1569

Are you ready for an art-filled weekend with Prima? We have an amazing event prepared just for YOU! We have organized 6 AMAZING classes from the best instructors in the industry! Each one brings their own distinct style and technique to offer a one of a kind class that you will never forget! The projects will be over the top astonishing, breathtaking, and one of a kind. Each instructor will be using BRAND NEW Winter 2014 products never before seen anywhere else! You will be the first to experience these products and use them!

Here are a few details of what to expect:

• 3 hour classes with each instructor (Anna Dabrowska's classes are 3 ½ hours.)
      • Brand New Winter 2014 products never before seen!
      • Luxurious setting right next to the Anaheim Convention Center & Disneyland Resort!
      • Fantastic Dining, Recreational, and Relaxation locations near event.
      • Over $600 dollars worth of exceptional Prima product!

Please note:

• Attendees must bring basic tool kit for each class.
      • Meal Breaks will be given in between classes.
      • Gourmet Hors d'oeuvres will be served once a day.
      • Parking will be located at the Convention Center.
      • Cost for the 2-days/6 classes is $495.00
      • Limited Spots available! Register today to reserve your spot!

EMAIL [email protected] TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT AND JOIN SWIRLYDOOS IN ATTENDING THE WINTER CHA TRADE SHOW!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Oh wow–what a lineup. I love all those guys. I wonder if my DH would divorce me if I went to three retreats in 2014????

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm thinking about it too!!!!!

I would love to go to something like that but the cost would be huge – might have to start a America trip account and plan for 2015

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, wouldn't that be awesome to do, but not in the cards for me, so sad!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG this sounds awesome!! My gears are tuing right now to figure out how to make this happen!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Dang! I should have used my cricut money for that! LOL! NO, I need the Cameo more. Too much expense coming up with my son getting married.

Sadly, not me:(

Would love to BUT…….. one day!!!!

I'm definitely going…..already signed up for the Artventure…..who could miss out???

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

🙁 (
                  But to those of you who can attend, enjoy!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

OMG, would so like to do this, need to do some # crunching and begging for time off….I have never been to Califoia either…bonus.

Hmm…. wonder if DH would let me go visit family in January? (they live in Apple Valley, CA) I would so love to do this!!

Oooh, Sherri please do come! I went last year to the Artventure and it was SO much fun!

Hello. I signed up for the Art Venture before I was part of the Swirlydoos club. I went last Winter and it was amazing! I am interested in attending CHA with Swirlydoos. Is that possible? I have never been but I live in Orange County, CA so I am so close. I would love to go! Thank you,

~~ Amy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.