Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Prima Brick Mask

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

While Ive been watching tutorials Ive heard several gals comment on the Prima brick mask in the Oct technique kit. that was gone in a flash. If anyone is still looking I just placed an order at Scrapbooking-warehouse.com. They have the 6 brick for $3.88 and 12 for $5.65. Along with alot of really cool texture looking mask and stencils I havnt seen before, cyclone fence, antiquities, clocks, family tree, chicken wire, tile texture and a cubist that does a really neat looking fade in one coer just to name a few. Same great prices on all, this is his everyday price. Everyone may already know but wanted to post just in case everyone didn't know. I missed the technique kit, but I already had the script cover and mixed media album kit and I dabble in acrylics so have all gesso & several mediums. I ordered flowers, trim & tea time paper from some etsy stores I heard recommend on tutorials, primary elements & now the mask. I ramble when I get excited. Cant wait to try the mixed media techniques.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

thanks so much for sharing this !!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Never heard of this place before, I will check it out, thanks!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yes, their prices are excellent and they ship pretty quickly.
            FYI the mask that they're selling is not the Prima but Crafter's Workshop; I saw that one at my LSS and it's a really good image.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Dang, I hate when I hit reply before I should, I meant to say thanks, Debbie.
              It sounds like you're having a good time with goop; I'd love to see some of your work!!!!

Thanks for sharing Debbie. I have ordered from them a couple of times. Both of those Prima masks are hard to find at a decent price. I did get one from the store here in Swirlyville, but I still need the other. Hopefully Krissy can get another order in for the masks.

Thanks for sharing Debbie. I have ordered from them a couple of times. Both of those Prima masks are hard to find at a decent price. I did get one from the store here in Swirlyville, but I still need the other. Hopefully Krissy can get another order in for the masks.

I hope she can too!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks peggy, I just put prima brick mask in the search and it came up. I went back and saw the name. The layout and brick design look pretty close, it is missing the small little chipped areas prima has throughout in about 6 of the brick, and it doesn't have the half bricks in 1st, 5th, and 7th row, it does have some on the ends of the rows. Hopefully it will still look ok. I dont reall have any completed work to display yet, Just doing different tecniques and making bits and pieces of layouts Im watching tutorials on. But Ive been more inspired in the past two weeks since I joined here so hopefully I have a completed project soon I can upload.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks for sharing, Debbie! Hope to see your project soon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks peggy, I just put prima brick mask in the search and it came up. I went back and saw the name. The layout and brick design look pretty close, it is missing the small little chipped areas prima has throughout in about 6 of the brick, and it doesn't have the half bricks in 1st, 5th, and 7th row, it does have some on the ends of the rows. Hopefully it will still look ok. I dont reall have any completed work to display yet, Just doing different tecniques and making bits and pieces of layouts Im watching tutorials on. But Ive been more inspired in the past two weeks since I joined here so hopefully I have a completed project soon I can upload.

Debbie, I have the Crafters Workshop masks and they are great!! The 12 x 12 is a little to big for my taste. The 6×6 is better. The Prima ones are perfect!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Actually, it's a wonderful mask. (I'm a bit of a CW hoarder, LOL).
                    Debbie, I'm sorry if I sounded like I was criticizing; I just wanted to alert the others that they should be looking for that one, not the Prima.

And I'm still wanting to see your project. And I am so glad that you've been inspired; Swirlydoos has done that for a lot of us!!!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

There are some of the brick masks in the Boutique right now–I got one yay!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.