Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Prima sneak day #1

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yes! Look at how nicely those flowers go with the Glitz Vintage Blue line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh can't wait!! I so love Prima!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Soooo pretty!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

very pretty..great colors!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I really like the colors on sneek day #1…the papers look really nice what I can see of them too 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ok here is my question about that Prima link….see on top the white photos of goodies……the middle one..looks like stamps..similair to the Lablanche stamps maybe? Anyone know what they are?

Flowers are beautiful!!
              Shona I haven't a clue. Looks like little tiles but also could be stamps!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Love the colors. Especially the gold and blue!

Ooohhh, love Prima!!! Looks promising!!!

oooh..very pretty!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ok here is my question about that Prima link….see on top the white photos of goodies……the middle one..looks like stamps..similair to the Lablanche stamps maybe? Anyone know what they are?

Hmm, that's a good question. They look like some type of resin embellishment.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I've seen the entire Prima line (I can't share yet – I've been swo to secrecy) and it is absolutely TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!

And yes (you're getting it!) SOON!

Krissy you are awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with in a prima kit. I am sure we are going to be the number 1 kit club by the end of the year. TY

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I am really loving the second day stuff…. that Pixie line is looking Beautiful!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.