Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Prima sneak peek day #1

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I MOOOOST have the Dechire flowers and leaves!!!!!! (Second item down)

Ditto!!!!

GORGEOUS!!! I love it ALL!!!

such pretty flowers.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I am in love with Arco Iris & Audrey rose. !amazed

I'm loving all the flowers!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

very pretty! EARRINGS??? really?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

me too!! But I LOVE IT ALL!!! I'm just a Prima addict!!! Papers, flowers…all of it lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW, Gorgeous!! Need all of it I am sure!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

gorgeousness!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

same here….can probably do without the papers but the flowers and leaves are a must….

Omgosh. These fabric flowers are exquisite. I think I would hoard them and not use them because they're so beautiful. I want all of them.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I think I would hoard them and not use them because they're so beautiful. I want all of them.

Spoken like a true Savage!!!!! :p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.