Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Prima Sneaks

This topic contains 77 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'll just post their blog peeks for now. They have some REEEEEEEEEEEALLY AWESOME New stuff coming out – including masks and rub ons! When I have a few minutes I'll try to put up individual pics!

http://prima.typepad.com/

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am not liking the new papers. Way to animated for my taste. I like the little flowers with the crocheted ones mixed in.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I so hear here you Mandy…totally cartoonish!

Same with the new BG.. Olivia and Oliver

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yikes, not my style.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

shoot not my style either…

Sure hope they come out with something better!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I know, where are the gorgeous pages of butterflies!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I don't understand why companies have a good thing going and they change styles so abruptly. I am not a fan at all of those papers. Bummer.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Well, lets hope that Websters comes out with something Swirlydoos worthy.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

What about that cool new ultra-bright collection, Scarlett? (I forgot which brand) I LOVED that stuff. How can we gets our hands on that? If Prima disappoints, there's bound to be another company that is swirly worthy…Krissy will find them!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Yikes, no Prima for me this summer!

I am not liking the new papers. Way to animated for my taste. I like the little flowers with the crocheted ones mixed in.

Agree, not for me.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

What happened? How come Prima went 'cartoony'?????

No Prima paper for me either!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

However the flowers are pretty….. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.