Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Prima U Stream TUToriaLS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tonight when I counldn't sleep I was checking out the U Stream to get ready for Friday. Well I discovered the Prima has many Tutorials on U Stream. I watched one called Stamped ATCs with Julie Blazier. I wish I would have known about this when we were doing ATCs. She has 6 ATCs and they build on skills. It has 5 stars and I really enjoyed watching it. I think I am going to do the 6 ATCs after I get the acrylic stammps she uses. Wow I was impressed. I sure leaed a lot from it. What I lack is how to do techniques. This u stream tutorial makes me excited to watch others.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Prima has awesome teachers! I'd like to see your ATC's

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kathy, that's how a lot of us lea!!! Please post your ATC's when you finish so that we all can see!!!!

Thanks, Kathy….kinda forgot about ustream and the tuts.

How are you? Are things getting back to normal again….??? I hope so….

Will have to check this out thanks!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.