Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Problem with Gallery

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I can log in….it says I'm logged in but I'm not allowed to leave comments. What's up with that? ~ 🙁

Snagg1
        Send PM

Never mind….seems I had to close my browser, log back in (same thing happened) then hit refresh twice (felt like I should have howled at the moon too) and then I could make comments.

However, after I made my first comment, all of the recent additions reverted to about a week ago. I hit fresh two more times and there everything was!

Feel like I need a secret decoder ring! LOL

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL!! I have a problem similar to that when I use Google Chrome. When I use Firefox there's no problems.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Have you tried hanging a couple of cloves of garlic near your monitor?
            Seriously, using Firefox, I have to refresh after logging in to update. I wonder if it's part of the anti-spam measures.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Oh, good thinking Peg! Will a citronella candle and a campfire do? I don't have any garlic with me……I do have a dog who has really bad gas at the moment; that should count for something! LOL

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

The citronella will probably work, I hate that smell!!!! ;D

I can't leave comments or upload a layout. I got frustrated so if I see the lo's in a thread I leave a comment!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Lisa, does Herman know that? Herman is our I.T. Guru.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Heeeeeeelp Herman!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Okay, I left a couple of comments after refreshing, logging back in, yelling I KNOW I'm already logged in, dummy, why don't you!!!! refreshing, leaving a comment, entering the code, going back, entering another code…
                      Anyway persistence paid and I think I'm ACU.
                      Okay, the gallery has weirded out, Hermann, please, please HELP!!!! & thank you.

No I have not let Herman know but I see everyone is having difficulties so I am ok with waiting for them to iron things out without bothering them. I just don't want people to think I am stingy on leaving comments!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I tend to leave more comments on the threads than in the gallery.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I was having trouble today too, leaving comments in the gallery, but discovered that if I don't click Remember Me when I log in, then I am able to comment as usual.

I have had trouble leaving comments the last couple of days. It won't accept the codes I am entering and I know I can't be doing it wrong every single time!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Cheryl, I keep on refreshing until it lets me. If I have the time. I'm so behind because I was on vacation, I started leaving comments to the current postings this moing and will have to leave it at that.
                            (It took 2 refreshes to leave a comment on your ATC and Manda's LO, but it finally responded.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.