Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Problems leaving messages on blogs

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

For quite awhile now, I haven't been able to leave messages on some blogs. Kim Score from paperpunchaddiction.com posted the following information that I found solved the problem.

Over the past month, it seems that there has been wide-spread problems with leaving comments on people's blogs. I have encountered it myself and it's been rather irritating. I think that somehow, the way blogger is processing cookies is interfering with the comments process.

I have figured out how to get around this problem. When leaving a comment, it will usually ask you to use a profile. When you go to sign in to your google profile, for example, make sure that the check box for save sign in information is unchecked. If you do this, you will be able to leave a comment with no problem. I'm hoping that blogger can get this problem fixed since it's obviously a system wide problem. Incidentally, I don't have this problem using google chrome for my browser. It appears that inteet explorer is causing this big issue.Feel free to share this information with anyone who needs it!

I haven't had a blogger comment problem yet, but now I know how to fix it if I do!! Thank You Linda!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Nor have I. I wonder if it's an issue exclusive to Explorer; I use Firefox and comment with my Google account.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I had a few people email that were having problems posting to my blog. However, I had a friend tell me to change the way comments are left and use a pop up window instead. I changed my settings and haven't had a problem since.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I haven't had a problems yet.

But sometimes my followers disappear

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I haven't had this prob either but thank for the tip. My music disappeared for a bit but now it is back on/

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Blogger does weird stuff sometimes!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great tip Linda. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.