Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support problems with the forum

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I tried to leave this message under the threadErrors found using this site but it kept giving me a white screen that said Inteet Explorer cannot display this webpage. I've been having problems since yesterday afteoon. Every time I click on one of the categories in the forum, for instance, Challenges or Kit Talk it takes 2 to 3 minutes before it will finally go to the threads in that category. Once I'm in the threads it seems to move pretty fast. Everything else on the site seems to work just fine. It's just in the forum that I'm having issues. If I click on something in the Latest Forums Posts, it takes me right to it. Is anyone else having issues like this? I know the little birdie might show up today and I'm afraid I am going to have problems catching it!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Cheryl, have you tried clearing your history? I use Firefox, but that should work with any browser.

Cheryl, have you tried clearing your history? I use Firefox, but that should work with any browser.

Thanks, Peggy. That seems to have helped. It is supposed to automatically clear the history, but it was set to save stuff from my favorites, so I dumped that too, and now it's working better. 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Cheryl, glad that helped. That's the first thing I do when things go floooooy!!!!! :p

How do you clear your history?????????

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathi, I forget which browser you use, but if you click on Tools on the toolbar, that option should be there. Then choose browsing history (only) and okay.

Snagg1
            Send PM

you need to clear cache and cookies – no need to clear your history …

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Honestly, clearing history works a lot of the time for me. I clear the others as a last resort because it's such a pita to reenter my ID info on each site 🙂

(Thanks again, Herman for all of your work here; so glad to see you popping in every once in a while!!!!)

Thanks I'll give it a try!!

Herman cute avi!!!!

My browser lets me clear history and cookies..!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.