Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Problems with the home page

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Anyone else having trouble accessing the home page? I keep getting this error:

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

I had to go way around and bypass the home page just so that I could get into the forums.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hey Lisa, yep i was too. Same error.

Snagg1
          Send PM

yes same message but was able to get on through aother computer but as a guest. I was trying to lea how to put pictures of the layouts in the gallary and on the thread but camera batteries were also dead. not my day.

I was getting that error on my Iphone and couldn't get anywhere with it I tried everything I knew how to do, but nothing works on my phone. I can on the pc though.. Not sure what will happen if I try to get on without going through my favorites… It keeps me logged in..

Yes me too. I couldn't get in at all then finally figured out how to get in through the gallery!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Phew~ I thought it was just me. I did email Krissy last night about it. Hopefully Herman will take a look.

I'm using Firefox and normally don't have issues. Strange….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I had the same problem, cleared my cache and it has been working ok so far.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I guess Herman was here; I've had no problems at all this moing.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No problems so far!!

Cleared my browsing history and cache and that worked.

I cleared my history on my Iphone but not sure how to clear the cache. Anyone know how to do this?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.