Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Productivity! :D

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

So, I ended up up finishing a joual, and doing 3 layouts this weekend! WOOT!!!!

For sharing, I don't think they would go for any challenges:

Thanks for looking and thanks for being so supportive and encouraging! 🙂

[img:width=598&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373842982_39_FT0_dsc_0003-001.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373842982_39_FT0_dsc_0013-001.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh my G! Love them Manda! Let it out baby…let it out! So good to see you splashing all that color around!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome, Manda! Both of these are amazing!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love your LO's Manda!! We have really missed your mojo round here.

I love the pink paisley pieces with that spray on them. I've never been able to get them that dark…or use them for that matter. tahnks for the inspiration.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Manda, your mojo has come out of hiding. Amazing !!

I love your LO's Manda!! We have really missed your mojo round here.

I love the pink paisley pieces with that spray on them. I've never been able to get them that dark…or use them for that matter. tahnks for the inspiration.

I used Ingvlid's Prima chalk in English Ivy. Then, I go over it with a dry paper towel to get any ink off the resist areas.

Wow, Manda! So glad you got you Mojo back! Love both of these! So much awesome color!

Beautiful!!! If you see my mojo laying around anywhere, send it home please.

woweeeee both gorgeous – especially that busy as a bee (ahhh-mazing!)

Thanks so much guys! I am feeling much better scrap-wise, I am ready to chu out some layouts now! I just need to keep my space and mind clear.

Manda, these are gorgeous! I especially love the busy as a bee one…. yellows and oranges make me happy!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow these are great, love the busy bee one!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Manda, I keep on looking and looking again, such gorgeous use of color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh wow this are just so wonderful… I really love the yellow one… could look at that over and over again.. ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.