Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop PSE 9

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Girls, if you are thinking of getting this or asking Santa, now is the time. Amazon has it for 46.22 with a 20.00 mail in rebate and free shipping! plus if you open an amazon credit card you'll get another 40.00 off for a total cost of 6.22 for pse9!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I bit over the weekend and got it for $49.00 with the rebate. 🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 (
      Although, to be honest, I'd rather not open a cc, so I guess I can live with the $49.00.

Lisa…That is awesome!!!!I dub you the Photoshop Elements Queen!!!! You will make Photoshop guru's out of everyone yet!!!!

Grab it while it's hot girls

You can cancel the card after your first statement comes in with the 40.00 credit on it Peggy!! That's what I will probably do!
      I was going to get CS5 but honestly I don't feel I have outgrown PSE yet. There are a million things on there I have not done. I just discovered yesterday all the light effects. I thought there were only 3 and there are a TON! Plus I purchased the Florabella Luxe I have all those Color Pro actions I love. So I will stay with this for now. PLUS it was only 6.22!!!! That's my steal of the year!!!!

grabbed it ..thanks Lisa!!! you really are going to force me into leaing PSE

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa do you have a link? I could only find it for 70.99 with a $20 rebate.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003YGMEAQ/ref=pe_106850_17833280_pe_epc_t4

64.88 – 40.00 off if you open an amazon card – 20.00 mail in rebate

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG!!! WHAT!!!! That is so awesome Lisa!!! You gotta let us know how it goes when you get it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I decided to get this for my dd Rylee.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Girls, if you are thinking of getting this or asking Santa, now is the time. Amazon has it for 46.22 with a 20.00 mail in rebate and free shipping! plus if you open an amazon credit card you'll get another 40.00 off for a total cost of 6.22 for pse9!!!!

WOW! Thats what I want for Christmas, but, since I live in Canada that kind of deal isn't available to me! BOO! For me I have to pay $79.00 plus taxes!

I decided to get this for my dd Rylee.

What an awesome idea!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Is there a different price for an upgrade? I have PSE8

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

No, unfortunately. (I had PES7.) But if you can get it at the sale price, grab it!!! I'm loving it, so much easier to use…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

got mine today yipppeeeeeeeeee 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.