Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop PSE tutorials

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have a simple tutorial posted on my blog for using the quick selection brush. Disclaimer: I don't really know what I am doing but I am leaing!

I am going to post some tutorials along the way as I lea things. I leaed along time ago in my professional career that the best way to lea something is to teach it to someone else! So, I will post a tut from time to time as I stumble through PSE. Come join me! All comments and suggestions are welcome, critiques too. And if my tut doesn't make any sense, please tell me!!!

The tut is on a separate page, you can select the page at the top, under the header.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks, Maggi, great tut!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ooooooo thanks Maggi, that is awesome. That is the kind of things that I will probably pretty much always do in PSE….if I can lea all the little things that will make the program worth every penny. I have leaed a few things but just do not seem to have much time to really get into it.

Enjoyed my visit to your blog. You're doing some great LO's!!!

BTW….I got a little swig of your Scrapping Juju out of that cute little pink bottle while I was visiting. Hope you don't mind…..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

BTW….I got a little swig of your Scrapping Juju out of that cute little pink bottle while I was visiting. Hope you don't mind…..

Oh sista! So glad you partook of it! LOL, is partook a word??? Thank you for the kind words!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

Oh sista! So glad you partook of it! LOL, is partook a word??? Thank you for the kind words!!
            [/quote]

Yes, partook is in my vocabulary. And….I'm going back in for another look at your tut. I think I need it for a layout that I'm doing. Thanks for the tut. It's a goodun….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So happy that the tut is of use to you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.