Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Punches

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have been looking at all of the beautiful flower tutorials and am wondering where the best place is to find the punches or dies? I have a slice machine and the revolution in addition to punches. Unfortunately I don't have a scrapbook store here, only Hobby Lobby but they don't carry the punches. I have done some searching on line and have found a few but thought you might have the best resource. Thanks! BTW, you ladies are amazing…I am leaing so many really cool techniques from you already! Thank you!

http://www.mcgillinc.com is where a bunch of the punches can be found at.

http://www.mcgillinc.com is where a bunch of the punches can be found at.

Oh, Thanks Tammy!!! I've been thinking about that site, but just hadn't persued finding it. I'm so glad that you posted it!!!!

Your welcome Miss Debbie 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thanks Tammy!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks, Tammy!!!!!!

Jackie, here's where to find dies. And stamps. And mists. http://www.creativeplaystamps.com/contents/show/1

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Tammy!!!

I also get my punches from

franticstamper.com

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, Ang!!! I keep on forgetting about them, I don't know why, Kathi swears by them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love franticstamper. They are so nice to deal with

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

They are awesome!!! They have like EVERYTHING!! Wish they has a cart though.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I know they're working on setting up a cart. They carry so much product that it really is a huge, huge undertaking and i believe there are only 5 people working there

Thank you so much for the info! You all make such beautiful flowers, I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks again!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.