Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Put a Dunce Cap on my head!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Barbara
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So I am finally back to scrapbooking and before I left I bought the kit with the Dusty Attic carousel. I have been working on it for about three weeks. Today I was thinking I am ready to put lace around it and call it done. My husband looks at it tonight and tells me I put it together wrong. Yep I sure did. So it is now assembled correctly and I am painting what I missed by putting it together wrong. Don’t ask how I did it, lets just say I am not a carpenter. Now I am hoping the paint will match or I will just have to hide what doesn’t. I cheated and spray painted, but now I have to use acrylic. Oh well if I am going to come back to scrapping might as well get the big mistakes done in the beginning! Alright put the dunce cap on my head! And oh, glad to be back in the club!

RAE
      RAE
      Swirly Moderator
        Send PM

We ALL make mistakes! Glad to hear you are back to scrapping and I can’t wait to see that carusel!

msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yeah, I wanna see it!

Barbara
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Almost one and finally done painting. Hopefully I wake up to a beautiful paint!

Kathi
            Kathi
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Glad you’re back! I want to see the carousel!

take time to smell the roses

Merrihew
              Merrihew
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Looking forward to seeing you carousel!

Angelica
                Angelica
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Good to have you back!!! Let’s see the carousel! I’m sure it’s beautiful!

talkis
                  talkis
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

i can’t wait see your caousel

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Barbara, that’s something that I think most of us have done one time or another.
                      Meantime, you’re almost finished and it sounds like it’s going to be gorgeous!!!
                      I can’t wait to see it!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Barbara
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I had to take the dogs to the vet today. Just now getting around to working on it. Need to put some lace on and figure out what to do to that ugly stick that sticks out the top. Hopefully will be done soon. Then I will have to hope for a sunny day. Rain is expected tomorrow.

lindapekrul
                        lindapekrul
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Glad you’re back Barbara! I’ve been wondering how you were doing. Weren’t you looking after your granddaughter for quite awhile? It’s nice that the path of life has brought you back in this direction!

I can’t wait to see the carousel!!

Barbara
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Thanks Linda! I no longer watch my granddaughter. She is in kindergarten now and there is another beautiful granddaughter. I am doing very well for the most part. Hey I have my passion for scrapbooking back and that’s a good thing. I totally lost it. I kept trying but finally just gave up. Now I am up all hours and can’t stop. Hubby is getting bored! But he likes me being happy and this makes me happy again. I hope everyone here is happy and healthy!!

Barbara
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

ok, I posted the carousel in the gallery.

Barbara
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

And oh, I told my hubby how i had a hard time taking level pics, and he tells me he bought a tripod. Too late now, but I will have it for the future.

Peggy
                                Peggy
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Barbara, I’m so stunned by your carousel; I’ve left you some lovin’ in the Facebook Gallery.
                                  And let me add that it’s so good to see you back to scrapping again. I hope that we’ll be seeing a lot more of you here!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.