Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Question for Jen……Dusty Attic and May kit –

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I'm wondering…has anyone noticed that the Dusty Attic Chicken Wire that Jen convinced most of us to buy..coordinates beautifully with one of the Tattered Angel Stamps in the May Tech kit….
    They are indeed a perfect match!
    Jen did you know we were going to get these stamps? so so laughing!!!!! Glad I bought the chicken wire! lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I use the stuff all the time I need more of it lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have one piece, I am whoarding it!! LOL, I hope I ordered another so I can use the one I have. LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lol..I'm going to use mine this week! I have decided that I am going to start taking one day off a week from yard work and scrap..It's getting old quick! lol

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I wasn't sure if I would use it then I starting looking through the gallery and now I want it! It's on my list for next time.

My Dear Sweet Swirly Barbara,
          Chicken wire goes well with everything. Jen-Abler would NEVER steer you wrong on the chicken wire.

I wasn't sure if I would use it then I starting looking through the gallery and now I want it! It's on my list for next time.

Sue, please never let me hear those dreaded words again about chicken wire.

I have chicken wire coming in my kit (thanks to Jen-Abler) and I can't wait to use it!!! Already planning to get more!

I have chicken wire coming in my kit (thanks to Jen-Abler) and I can't wait to use it!!! Already planning to get more!

That'a girl! 🙂 You'll love it

I need another big one to use a a mask..Oh wait, I havent used my first one yet…Hoarding once again!

I have one piece, I am whoarding it!! LOL, I hope I ordered another so I can use the one I have. LOL!!

Oh, no! A chicken wire whorder!!! !lol

Im hoarding the one order that I have too!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jen, you are so right. My bad. Never worked with DA products before Swirlydoos. Won't make that mistake again! Love their products and all the new tips and techniques I'm getting from the SD forums. You guys have been an inspiration to me. My husband thinks I'm becoming obsessed – guess he's right but it's a good thing.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'm whoarding one piece, but I have more on order, so all is good ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm using it on a LO right now. Should have ordered another piece…oh well next time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.