This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Could you please be a sweetie and post the dimentions we need to cut our paper when we use the round the coer punches for the:

4×6
      5×7
      8×10

You remember right??? You told me at camp, and I wrote them down, but can't find them! I was going to get a round the coer punch yesterday at M's, but remembered that I don't have the measurements!!

Thanks!!

The measurements are on a piece of paper included in the box when you buy the punch.

Robin, my set came with htese instructions..Hope this helps.

http://images.marthastewart.com/images/channel/corporate/shop/generic/2009Q3/loops_howto.pdf

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

suuuure they are!!!! of course they are!!!! How long have I been putting OFF buying them cuz I didn't HAVE the measurements?? Of COURSE they are in the stupid BOX!!!! ok…done yelling!! lol!! I will go back to M's……….again!!!

Thanks Patti!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

suuuure they are!!!! of course they are!!!! How long have I been putting OFF buying them cuz I didn't HAVE the measurements?? Of COURSE they are in the stupid BOX!!!! ok…done yelling!! lol!! I will go back to M's……….again!!!

Thanks Patti!

Robin, ROTF!!!!!!!!!!
          I spent all sorts of time on the MS website looking for the measurements before I realized that I should look at that piece of paper.

Ditto!!!

lol

I never knew that there were measurements to refer to…..?????

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks Patti!

Sorry, Robin! My hot tip is to write the measurements on the punches using a Sharpie.

gotta do that, Rae, bought my first set last week…..

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

gotta do that, Rae, bought my first set last week…..

It's so convenient. As you know, if I had to keep that little paper on my table I would NEVER be able to find it! LOL!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Okay, wait there are measurements???? Wow…. okay….. just alittle slow here…… 🙂

yes , rae had them at camp. Some of us wrote them down not realizing that they come with the punch…duh!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Okay, wait there are measurements???? Wow…. okay….. just alittle slow here…… 🙂

Ditto!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't have any of those instruction papers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.