Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Ramen Noodles!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG, totally missed my chance, LOL LOL!! I-95 S which runs within a couple miles of house was shut down for 6 hours today because an 18 wheeler carrying a load of Ramen Noodles was overtued!! Holy hell, I could have gotten at least a year's worth of Ramen Noodles. Think of all the $$ I could have spent on scrappy supplies instead of groceries!! LOL LOL!!!

484429_630x354.jpg

165160-image1-728x485.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh no, not the noodles! Guess the price is going to go up. Looks like we are going to have to find another cheap dinner.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hahaha, Maggi you're too funny!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It was funny, when I got home from town I told dh that there were a bunch of 18 wheelers on my road and was wondering if there had been an accident that closed I-95. Dh spotted the news report later this evening. But I really started laughing when he told me it was ramen noodles!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Too funny

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ramen noodles with siracha, or drizzle a scrambled egg into the boiling soup, hot dog!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL! That's too funny. I love ramen. I substitute the seasoning with three Tbs. of Yoshida's gourmet sauce and add mushrooms, scallions, and a small handful of French's fried onions- MMMMM.

Not the Ramen noodles! My oldest daughter and her friends about lived on those through high school! LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Too funny

Hope it doesn't rain. There would be soup from NC to New Jersey.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hope it doesn't rain. There would be soup from NC to New Jersey.

LOL!!! Salty soup at that!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

LOL! That's too funny. I love ramen. I substitute the seasoning with three Tbs. of Yoshida's gourmet sauce and add mushrooms, scallions, and a small handful of French's fried onions- MMMMM.

Ooo that's a good one!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                        How can I afford Scrappy Stuffs without the Ramen?

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

LOL LOL Peggy you were the first person I thought of when I saw this!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

And my endless bowl, eh???

[img:width=48&height=49]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1422201033_36_FT256511_ramen.gif[/img]

For you newer Savages, this is how we can afford all that Krissy has to offer ;)
                            Since it's an endless bowl of the Ramen, you are all invited to join in on Bird Day!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.