Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Requesting a volunteer…..

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

for the May Round Robin challenge. Kathy L won't be able to participate after all, would anyone like to fill in?
      You would be on Team 1, following Jeannie, QT and Erica and your entry would be due on May 28 or thereabouts (Memorial Day weekend, so I'm being extremely flexible about the post date).
      Anyway, if you're interested, please PM me; I'll take the first raised hand!!!!

Dang it! I wish I could but I am moving that weekend so I am afraid to take the spot.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I will do double duty if no one can do it.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kim I answered your PM not realizing that you would be doing double duty. Well, let me double the thanks, triple the Yayyyyyy & ignore the next sentence and please proceed to the ending of my message. !heart

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jan, will the move be completed by then? And how is everything going in general???

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Kim I answered your PM not realizing that you would be doing double duty. Well, let me double the thanks, triple the Yayyyyyy & ignore the next sentence and please proceed to the ending of my message. !heart

LOL. I answered your pm.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Dang it! I wish I could but I am moving that weekend so I am afraid to take the spot.

Yay on the move Jan. hope it all goes smoothly.

Peggy I will step up to the plate if you like.

i can fill in too, just let me know yes or no!! maybe i will do one anyway and then everyone is good, lol

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Erin, thanks so much!!! Kim was the first to cry mememeeeeeeee. But hey, why not lift one of the LOs anyway, we'd love to see!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.