Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support resizing photos for forum & gallery

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I use photoshop elements 5. I have forgotten how to make the bytes smaller for the gallery. I know it has to be 500kb or less, but even resizing to 3 x3 inches does not lower the bytes. What do I do? Help sisters…….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I would not mind a bit of help with this also…I can get it to 500 kb but sometimes it looks like crap after I do hahahaha :)jwhat are the tips on resizing? and not losing their luster?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Have you tired photobucket?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

whe I use PSE I save the pic for web and High res and size it to 590 x590.
          can't explain more but that is what I do (oh and it is the only thing I do with PSE) me and technology are sometimes not friends

Christy I understand completely..hehe

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I think that's what I do…
            I resize to 3 x 3 (making sure that nothing is larger than 3, if it's a rectangle, you'd want the longer edge to be 3). When I save this and get the option for resolution or whatever it is, I select low, number 3.

Snagg1
              Send PM

THanks, everyone. Peggy, I finally figure that out later last night & was able to post. I swear I loose brain cells daily. Why don't they get bigger like fat cells? Da I would be a genius then!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Joy, I think you hit it!!!! Our brain cells discover gravity (like so many of our other parts) and sink down below and morph into fat cells!!!!!! ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.