Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Retro Tapestry *SKETCH CHALLENGE!*

This topic contains 218 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      Retro Tapestry Sketch Challenge

We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Retro Tapestry kit. You must upload your project to the Retro Tapestry Sketch Gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! The Swirlydoos Design Team will be choosing our winner – and the winner shall be announced in the CHALLENGE section of our forums on February 1st!

Swirlydoos

All of Swirlydoos Sketches are created by our very talented sketch artist – Beggahuna. See more of her inspiration sketches at CLICK HERE

Here is how our Design Team interpreted this sketch…

Lisa Valentine

width=601

Angelica Franssen

width=600

Robin Schelin

width=600

We are excited to see how YOU interpret this month's sketch! Show us what you got ladies

love this sketch – different for Beggahuna, lovin the white space. can't wait to get my kit so i can get busy with it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OH WOW!! The DT layouts are FANTASTIC!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

love this sketch – different for Beggahuna, lovin the white space. can't wait to get my kit so i can get busy with it!

ditto

LOVE that sketch!
          And the layouts are just stunning.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Umm, Krissy, the first sketch was made by me…not Lisa G. So many Lisa's!!! LOL

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great takes on the sketch, ladies!
              I've been working on mine- it really is an awesome sketch! My layout will not look like anything I have done before, and I love it!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Amazing sketch this month and these examples are stunning!!!!
                Thanks, ladies, for so much wonderful inspiration!!!!!!!!!

I loooooove that sketch and the DT-layouts are totally awesome! I so need my kit now *lol*

Peggy – I love that little quote in your siggy – cracks me up!!!!!

I so longing for my kit!! I so love all the DT-layouts, but Angelicas…just landed in my heart!! Waing of a lift off!!! !amazed

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Here's Mine:

The pic is old, and I recently scrapped it, but I wanted to use this version of the pic that Lisa N edited for me because it goes so well with this kit!
                  The title is from a book that I got as a gift when Owen was bo. The joualing around the pic finishes off the line in the book: I love you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. It is oh so true.
                  [img:width=500&height=498]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294012022_16_FT60657_img_2918.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

wow Rae that is sooooooooo gorgeous, and I love that photo. Your framing is just stunning..love it love it love it!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wow everyone's pages are just geogeous!! I've been working on mine…need to do some stamping and I will be finish.

Umm, Krissy, the first sketch was made by me…not Lisa G. So many Lisa's!!! LOL

Uh Oh..I only wish I did that LO!!! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.