Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Ribbon Storage

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

I just found this and ordered it from overstock.com. I will be using it to put some of my spools of ribbons on it. I hate rummaging through my ribbon basket to find what I need. Isnt it pretty! And functional too!!
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1326197900_55_FT0_l13521838_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh I love that!! Great find!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Very pretty!!! My cats would have far, far too much fun with that LOL!

As it is, one of my cats has figured out how to open up drawers with cup handles. He was running around the house with one of my kit flowers! GAHH!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Lisa!!! That's beautiful and functional!!! Great Buy!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa that is gorgeous…wish i had the wall space

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Soooo gorgeous and very functional! Love it!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Love it!

This is the same piece as it can also be used on the floor…You know, for those of you who don't have wall space!! Neat huh???

[img:width=452&height=448]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1326211482_55_FT134754_1-10-2012_11-02-09_am.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That is a cool piece. Hang it when not in use, then sit it on the floor next to you when scrapping. Wish I had the space for it.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

That's really nice!!! To bad I don't have that much ribbon…lol!! Is there a mini? :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good Lord, do I just hoard everything??? I have tons of ribbon. This rack wont even be enough room with what I have!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

No you don't Lisa. Up until my recent purge, I probably could have filled a couple of those myself.

Fortunately, i have a friend who just started a party planning/decorating business. She got her pick of my stash. Everytime I purge she gets first dibs of the goodies.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ooohh…you could even have an entire row of washi and tissue tape…

I really like that.

Very nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.