Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Robin…

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Your LO's in the gallery are superb! I dub you the Queen of Distressing! I just love the way your distressing looks.
    I just can't get my distressing to look anywhere close? Do you have a secret to get it to look that way??? Everyone of your LO's are just beautiful. TFS!!!! I'm officially inspired!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

<<<hail the Queen 🙂 she is great 🙂

you'll find out her secrets at camp ;)

Yup, standing at the sink is one of Robins favorite things to do!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Well Deb, I guess the secret is that I just let it be what it's gonna be!! If that makes any sense! lol! I usually edge distress. even before using the water distressing, and I use the Zutter, too. I distress both sides of the paper in the Zutter, it seems to give a more shabby edge. The more messed up it is, the better. Then, I just go with whatever it ends up looking like! I used to be really careful not to fray it up too much, but now I fray the hell out of it!! lol! You really can't go wrong, just get int here and destroy those edges!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

very very cool 🙂

What did I tell you. She is standing over the sink!!! She can still distress like no other!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

he he he!!

Oh, me! That looks difficult….I think I asked you this question before, and I still haven't gotten the knack. Thanks one more time for showing me. Maybe I need to sign up for a private tut at Camp??? Like that song says….Someone to watch over me… I'll be watching over your shoulder if your at the sink! LOL

TFS!!! Again!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Debbie, with Robin next to you, I promise that you'll get the hang of it in just a few minutes!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

ooooooo ty so much I just tried it and its sweeeeeet ….talk about fun fun fun 🙂 lol ty Robin 🙂

I sorta did it. I watered my edges just a tad and then distressed them with the zutter. Then, I watered them with a misting sprayer again and scrunched them just a bit. It looks pretty good….not like Robins, but the best I've done.

Thanks again, Oh Queen of Distressing!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I sorta did it. I watered my edges just a tad and then distressed them with the zutter. Then, I watered them with a misting sprayer again and scrunched them just a bit. It looks pretty good….not like Robins, but the best I've done.

Thanks again, Oh Queen of Distressing!

cool…I do not have a zutter…someday when I see one I will get one..for now its sandpaper for me 🙁

Shona try scraping the blade of a zig zag deco scissor along the edge of the paper. I do this for my distressing when I don't use my Zutter. It works well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.