Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Round Robin Helper

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

After many, many months/years of hosting the Round Robin, our dearest Peggy is ready to pass the baton. Peggy has been an incredible and gracious hostess and always there to readily give a loving comment on your work. The words thank you don't seem to be sufficient. So, Peggy, please know that we have appreciated everything that you have done, and we mean that from our hearts. *standing ovation*

The DT is looking to see if another savage wants to take the baton and become the new Round Robin Hostess? We could even split it and rotate the months. Let us know if you are interested.

Again, thank you Peggy. XO

Snagg1
        Send PM

Noone is making eye contact. jk. I just wanted to send out a thank you to Jen and Peggy. I love the Round Robin and enjoy seeing everyones creations. I have leaed so much. I cannot however offer any help right now. Still have Tech probs that I cannot figure out. Your words of encouragement are priceless. Thanks again. Connie.

hmmmmm….I would love to help. Sometimes rotations are a bear for me though. Can anyone partner with me on this?

Snagg1
          Send PM

……*crickets*……………………Anyone want to partner with Jan?

Snagg1
            Send PM

With some technical guidance, I would be willing to do rotations if that helps. Sounds like fun!

i can step in and help out some months

Snagg1
              Send PM

YAY!!! Thanks so much girls!!! Now, for the questions……do you have any?

Should I set up a schedule some place or do you two (Tracey & Jan), or you three, Erin too, want to work out a schedule amongst yourselves?

We need someone to start off for December.

You guys rock!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm willing to host december-my favorite month-Lisa-I will pm you my start up questions,ok? then i think the 3 of us could prepick months for whichever ones are best for them? does that sound good?

You guys really are the best!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

What Lisa and Camilla said, I repeat 10x over!!!!
                  Thanks to Jan, Erin, Tracey for picking up the baton that I've put down. I'm looking forward to many, many more years of this wonderful challenge!!!!
                  ***Any tech ??? don't hesitate to PM me. If I don't answer right away, it's because I'm at work or away or something. I will answer as soon as possible.

I can rotate. 🙂

Peggy, I admire you for single handedly hostessing all this time! 🙂 You def rock!

I think though, that we should have universal rules if we do it this way (ie share months) like a limit to the teams so that one doesn't end up with six and one with four. Stuff like that. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well, Jen did alteate months last summer, which helped a lot!!!!!
                    But to all of you: thanks so much for the kind words; they really do mean a lot to me!!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Thanks Manda!!

I will stick a rotation calendar for the 4 of you. Why don't you tell me which months work best for you and we'll take it from there.

Here is what we have:
                      December: Tracey

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thanks to Peggy for all her hard work with the RR all these month…..

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Peggy, a huge, heartfelt THANK YOU for all of your efforts. It literally took me nine months of being a subscriber before working up the courage to participate in a challenge. The RR is such a great start-off place to really hone your skills and gain some confidence. Also, I want to thank all of the ladies who have graciously stepped in to keep this going. It's really wonderful of you and I hope you know how much we all appreciate it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.