Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Round Robin July Winner

This topic contains 349 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 351 total)
  • Author

Peggy and I will be alteating for now on.
    Reveal days will be
    Monday July 4th – (post Sunday, or Monday) – if you have plans and cannot do this, then just sign up for another week

July 11
    July 18
    July 25

VOTING:
    I'll be out of town that last week so voting will not be until the week of the Aug 1st. PM me your top 3 and do not include yourself. Also do not vote for DT members.

For the newbies among us, here's how it works: the #1 person on each team will post an original layout on the first Friday of the challenge. The #2 person on each team will then have a week to create a lift of that layout, which will be due the following Friday. The #3 person will lift that layout and post her entry on the next Friday. On the last Friday of the challenge, the #4 person will post her lift.

As with all challenges, the layouts must be mostly Swirly. They can contain elements from the current or past kits and from the Swirly store, but they must be at least 60% Swirly Stuff.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

Participants must comment in the Gallery. Comments on the boards are nice; comments in the Gallery are AWESOME!!!!!

No twist. It's Summer and we can feel footloose and fancy free for a change. So let the creativity begin.
    No team names this month either.

Team 1
    Mimi402 Erica

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309809643_535_FT101216_img_2579_edited-3_.jpg[/img]

QT

Camilla
    Bigeyes.jpg

Erin

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311566217_18_FT101216_y_013_.jpg[/img]

Team 2
    Tracey

Kim
    br][img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1310344417_131_FT101216_img_0266_.jpg[/img]

Shell

Angelica

[img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311603121_12_FT101216_100_9142_.jpg[/img]

Team 3
    Maggi
    Grace.jpg

Robin

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1310352585_66_FT101216_quiet_time_030_.jpg[/img]

Shona
    normal_DSC_0420_edited-1.jpg

Cheryl

[link]

Peggy
    ]

Tammy

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311648666_23_FT101216_julrrwk4t4_.jpg[/img]

I'm in..I can do any week, EXCEPT week 2, DH's bday.
    Wow, that time already!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Thanks again, Jen for doing this!!!!! !heart ya'!!!!!!
      Any but the first week should work for me; I'll be driving up to Cayote Country on the 3rd for a few day's stay.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Im in too…I think I can do any week 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

Any week is good for me-I so prefer the monday due date-always have that weekend to catch up!

i'm in for any week ;D

thanks for taking this on for Peggy – i'm sure it's much easier than doing it every single month!

I'm on my sons laptop before he leaves…(we're at work) I'm in..Stick me anywhere!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm in, but can only do week 2.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm in. Only week 2.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

i'm in for any week ;D

thanks for taking this on for Peggy – i'm sure it's much easier than doing it every single month!

Ohhhhh, you are so right. I actually have felt bad about being late with updates when my schedule conflicts.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Wish I could, but I have to bail this month. We are camping a lot in July and as much as I've tried to bring my scrap room with me, it just doesn't work. 🙁

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I'm in, but I've done the first round the last two times I played, so I'd like to do any week but one, please! 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I can do week 1 or 2

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh, yeah… not week 4, for me: I'll be in Chicago for a couple of days before then, so I might be able to fit a lift in then. So, week 2 or 3 for me, please!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Oh, yeah… not week 4, for me: I'll be in Chicago for a couple of days before then, so I might be able to fit a lift in then. So, week 2 or 3 for me, please!

That's right Rae, me you Maggi and QT will be hanging.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 351 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.