Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges round robin question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Where exactly is round robin? And where do you sign up for it?

opps I didn't mean to say where is round robin…I meant to say what is round robin?

lol..only on my first cup of coffee!

Round Robin is so much fun. When you sign up for Round Robin, you are assigned to a team. The first person in that team will create a LO of their own design, or following a sketch, or lifting a fave LO. The reveal for that LO is on a Friday. The next person on your team then has 1 week to lift or do their take on your LO, and reveals it on the following Friday, the next person on the team does this and so on, until the month is done. It is amazing to see everyones interpretation on a LO. You can do a direct lift, or put your own twist to it. It is all up to you!! Here is the link for the current Round Robin, and look out in the same thread for the sign ups for the next one which will start in February. You can usually let us know what week works for you, and we try to accommodate that. If you want to, or don't want to go first, just say so. I love to go first!! But that's just me.

Round Robin
    http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?59079%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Snagg1
      Send PM

I may actually jump in for February. I've been a long time stalker, but have never participated. Can ya believe it?!

oh cool! I so want to do this! Thanks Lisa

I may actually jump in for February. I've been a long time stalker, but have never participated. Can ya believe it?!

i can't believe you've never participated! why not???
      I'd love to lift you!!

never?!?!?
      but this is one of the coolest challenges out there. Kind of like the telephone game when we were little but this is way better.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Okay, Savages, I've just posted a February sign-up thread for all who are interested.

Snagg1
          Send PM

[quote]

i can't believe you've never participated! why not???
          I'd love to lift you!!
          [/quote]

Aww, thanks Shell!!! *kisses* I have never, but I just signed up…eeeek! Be gentle with me, it's my first time. LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.