Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Ruffle Flower Tutorial coming soon!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

For Reveal day and the February kit, I have done another tutorial…Think Vintage, so gather those vintage buttons. Cause these flowers are so cute!! Here is what you will need..

***Product list***

Coffee Filters
    Glimmer Mist
    Adhesive, glue, and a tape runner would be good as well
    Scalloped circle punch or die (Love my Spellbinders Scallop Circle set)
    Beautiful buttons or Prima middles or similar

[img:width=600&height=762]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294800307_55_FT0_ruffle_flower_products_list_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

oh good I need a new flower 🙂 loved your last coffee filter one, made a few of them before I dove in and started talking to yuo guys 🙂 hehe

yes we tend to side track people…we call it riding bicycles

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Looking forward to this!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Can't wait!

Sounds awesome! I so need to start making me some flowers! ;D

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lisa, these look awesome!!!!
          I have the Spellbinders scalloped circle, so I'm good to go!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have to get some coffee filters. Can you believe it, we don't drink coffee in our house.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Have to get some coffee filters. Can you believe it, we don't drink coffee in our house.

Yep, I need to buy some too! I don't drink coffee. And, I bought dh a Keurig for Christmas.

Rae, does he love the Keurig?? We have one and I love it

off to buy coffee filters………

I just bought a spellbinders die and it keeps cracking my cuttlebug plate. Why is that?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, does he love the Keurig?? We have one and I love it

YES! It's nice, and it looks fancy in my kitchen, so I like it too! I bought some hot chocolate for the machine too.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I just bought a spellbinders die and it keeps cracking my cuttlebug plate. Why is that?

I don't know are you using the right plates? I have neve had that problem. Mine do curl when I use my Tim Holtz die – because it is so thick.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh yay!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.